In our strategy for a more sustainable society, we have chosen to manufacture our products according to the mass balance system. We do not believe that parallel systems are a solution neither economically nor environmentally. We replace our fossil raw materials with fossil-free raw materials. A third party verifies the renewable content, makes a reconciliation as much as the share of material produced is sold.
• By using existing infrastructure, there are no changes in the value chain compared to a product made from fossil raw material.
• The product has identical product specifications.
• No modifications to production processes.
• Our choice of fossil-free raw material does not compete with the food chain.
• By always using FSC-labeled outer cartons, it is guaranteed that the packaging comes from forests that are FSC labeled and managed responsibly.
• Our products are manufactured in Sweden
When we produce fossil-free products, we use the mass balance principle and are ISCC certified.
Learn more about the mass balance process.